Convert The World

AUTHOR: Hermana Alemán DATE: 12/04/2006 11:52:00 AM ----- BODY:
HOLIDAY UPDATE: Thanksgiving was wonderful. Sister Wanning and I were feeling a little homesick so we did our best to find someone who needed the love we were missing. We found one of your homeless members and ended up buying him a thanksgiving feast at a little run down diner. I was wonderful and I was truly Thankful for all of my blessings. We all went around and told each other what we were thankful for. I decided that I was most thankful for the many chances that God has given me in this life to try again and for the people who have come into me life and steered me with love and compassion. (you all know who you are) Indeed I am also thankful for this time as a missionary, where I can focus on others and in the process learn so much about myself. Praise the Lord! Praise Him! Most recently I'm serving in a threesome. One of my companions, Sister Green speaks Spanish. We are over three Wards/congregations- two English one Spanish. I've had the chance to meet some wonderful Latino people- I have no clue what's going on, everything is in Spanish. Sister Wanning and I do our best to not fall asleep. I did learn this. Estoy Enhada =I am Angry.
-------- COMMENT-AUTHOR:Blogger merejones COMMENT-DATE:10:29 PM COMMENT-BODY:Wow, I miss my compassionate laura. You are just wonderful and I am so happy that you are doing such great work out there. I get to burbank with mama jones on january the 5th. Always remember, "Laura, sit down straight in your seat" AHHH Raymond. --------