Convert The World

AUTHOR: Hermana Alemán DATE: 9/06/2006 02:42:00 PM ----- BODY:
SUPER MARIO DROP KICK A couple of weeks ago Sister Cardston and I went for an early morning jog in our colorful neighborhood of Los Serranos. As we were stretching before the run, I was bringing Sister Cardston up to speed with the potential dangers that might befall us. Sister G: Our neighborhood has a lot of dogs, sometimes they chase us. It's really not that big of a deal most of them are small and harmless. Sister Carslon: I'm terrified of dogs! Really... Sister G:You'll be alright. Sister C: What should I do if a dog comes after me? G: Just bark at it. Sister C: Ok, are you sure that will work? I'm really scared of dogs. G: Yeah you'll be fine and I'll protect you. Off we went on our little workout sesh. We were going strong for about two minutes when the dogs in the neighborhood all start going crazy. We notice that those barking are in fenced in yards so there is seemingly no threat. I passed 3 parked cars on my right and Sister Cardston was about ten feet behind me when 3 little long haired Chiwauwaus flew out from underneath the parked cars headed straight for sister Cardston's ankles. I hear the barking and turn around to see Sister Cardston frantic. She looks up at me and then back at the vicious animal going for her feet. A high pitch scream escapes her lips, which changes its pitch and turns into an even higher barking sound.(she remembered that I told her to bark). Well her scream wasn't close to intimidating enough for this little dog who was still headed for her ankles. As I'm watching this all take place in seconds I notice the dog attacking her only has three legs. It's front right paw looks like a little dried up leaf dangling from a stub. Sister Cardston, now beyond frantic chooses to use her last defense. She straight boots the little crippled 3 legged, bark is meaner than its bite, dog. Have you ever seen Mario kick the mushrooms??? Well that is exactly what happened to this long haired cripple. Sister Cardston once freed from the impending death, ran like a pogo stick towards me and grabbed my fleshy fat arm in such a frenzy that I got an Indian burn. I gave out two sharp low barks and the dogs went back under the cars. It was an excellent 5 seconds. We finished up our run which sister Cardston walked mostly because her heart was still palpating from the Chiwauwau scare. KILLER PICTURED BELOW
-------- COMMENT-AUTHOR:Blogger Response to Jodi Stoddard COMMENT-DATE:7:29 PM COMMENT-BODY:hey laura,

glad you liked the care package. i am surprised you liked the gummy bunnies the best, i thought for sure the bubbles were going to the big hit.

thank your comp for the big laffs here, i mean, come on, she should have shouted "yo quiero taco bell!!!" at it and then it would have left her alone.

peace out

brother in law K -------- COMMENT-AUTHOR:Blogger Hermana Alemán COMMENT-DATE:4:03 PM COMMENT-BODY:Sister Carlson says she's glad to have given you a good laugh. She thought her life was over!

love love

Hermana --------